I installed gifts and the OpenFastTrack, FastTrack, and Gnutella plugins. FastTract and OpenFastTrack connect fine, but I'm having a problem getting Gnutella to connect.
these are the errors giftd returns
[20:33:28] Gnutella: try_some_nodes() returned 0. node list len=0
[20:33:28] Gnutella: No hosts to try. Looking in gwebcaches...
[20:33:28] Gnutella: Retrying to connect to nodes.
my nodes files is completely blank
I have tried using both a gwebcaches file with ip adresses as well as dns names for servers.
I downloaded a hosts file too, tried copying it's contents into the nodes file but upon running giftd it blanks out the nodes file.
Can anyone help me getting gnutella running with giftd?

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 12 - Samsung 32GB DDR4 SERVER RAM 2Rx4 PC4-2666V (TESTED)
$2100.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50
LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95