-
Has found a howto - please help
Hey Guys, I had asked you to write about the HowTo, because
I haven't used PersistentHome yet. Inbetween I found a German
text
"http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/Knoppix Persistent Home"
attetention, it has blanks in its name.
This document seems to be written by the author of the Persitent Home
and I haven't found a link to it. (Only by history).
But I was so motivated to start the translation. Would you like
to read this text?
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
If you think this isn't yet a text for publicity, you can remove the
link form http://www.knoppix.net/docs/
Good night,
rob
Similar Threads
-
By dargaud in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 12:09 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By dboffin in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By Phredd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 02:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99

New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99