-
Junior Member
registered user
Oh I get it, the script is the cheat code.
I was looking for it in the cheat code sheet. Okay, I'm on the same page now. I'm so excited to try this, but sadly I have to wait to get some more RAM.
But being impatient, I'm wondering about using a smaller knoppix distro as I could definitely afford another 250megs by the end of the week. I looked at tiny distro, but I'm thinking more along the lines of one of the smaller Morphix packages.
By the way, you folks might be interested in an article over at EETimes today. It announces the Dragon processor which is a native Chinese CPU. The interesting thing is that the company that is marketing it intends it to run a distro from Transmeta that seems to also run in RAMDisk and is loaded from Flash memory. At least that's how it looked to me.
Similar Threads
-
By colin stewart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By desire in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By Pierscoe1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 05:18 PM
-
By smurfy__ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:40 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98