-
Linksys WPC11 ver. 4 Wireless Notebook Adapter
Has anyone been able to get a Linksys WPC11 ver. 4 Wireless Notebook Adapter to work in Knoppix?
I used a Knoppix CD for the first time yesterday. Knoppix recongized all of my hardware except for my wireless card. I have a wireless network using WEP. If anyone has gotten this to work or has some suggestions of what might work please let me know what steps I should take?
I also have a Netgear USB phoneline home network adapter (I think the model is PA101) that I could use also, if someone can give me some advice on how to get that working?
This is my first experience with Linux, so I would need step by step instruction.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By minghai in forum Networking
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 05:17 AM
-
By minghai in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 11:44 AM
-
By sniper in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:02 AM
-
By jiante in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:40 AM
-
By jeff_20_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99