-
Thanks for the advice. I downloaded the driver you referenced and tried to manually install it using ndiswrapper, but I keep getting the following message:
I Typed:
"ndiswrapper -i /home/knoppix/net8180.inf"
I got this message:
Exporter/Heavy.pm did not return a true value at /usr/share/perl/5.8/Exporter.pm line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/ndiswrapper line 18.
Similar Threads
-
By minghai in forum Networking
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 05:17 AM
-
By minghai in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 11:44 AM
-
By sniper in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:02 AM
-
By jiante in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:40 AM
-
By jeff_20_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72