-
Junior Member
registered user
Networking Linux box (knoppix 3.4) with Windows XP PC
I have a dual boot system running XP pro and knoppix 3.4 and another PC running Windows XP pro only. I have DSL running and I have the two PCs running through an NR041 Linksys router. I can access the internet from both PCs so I know my lines are solid. How do I network the PCs together, though, for file sharing, printing and CD burning, etc.? The XP pro system has the CD burner and the printer... Any ideas, help or suggestions?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Phishman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 12:03 AM
-
By nicorellius in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:50 AM
-
By turbonow in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By Jakykong in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By Case in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00