-
Junior Member
registered user
Harry,
I hope you browse this post one more time because I have another question.
As you may have remembered, I was successful in setting up my network at home. I got samba to run and was able to ascces my linux box files from my PC with windows.
Now, if I want to access my linux box from work, how do I do that? I think it has to do with setting up my linux box as a server (sshd) and then logging in from work. Not sure how to do this though...
Oh yah, my computer at work is running xp pro and I am running cygwin so I can have an environment to access it...
Any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By Phishman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 12:03 AM
-
By nicorellius in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:50 AM
-
By turbonow in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By Jakykong in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By Case in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95