-
Junior Member
registered user
Networking Linux box (knoppix 3.4) with Windows XP PC
I have a dual boot system running XP pro and knoppix 3.4 and another PC running Windows XP pro only. I have DSL running and I have the two PCs running through an NR041 Linksys router. I can access the internet from both PCs so I know my lines are solid. How do I network the PCs together, though, for file sharing, printing and CD burning, etc.? The XP pro system has the CD burner and the printer... Any ideas, help or suggestions?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Phishman in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 12:03 AM
-
By nicorellius in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:50 AM
-
By turbonow in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:00 AM
-
By Jakykong in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 03:29 AM
-
By Case in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM
$80.00

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50