-
Which version should I use?
I was going to install linux to my hard drive, and I wansnt sure which of the versions to use. I want it to be in a dual boot with Windows XP. I would be using Linux as a secondary OS, because I am not really good at any scripting.
I was thinking that Maybe I would download SuSE Professional of the internet. Which do you think I should use? Thanks for any help!
I was also looking at Gentoo. Is there anything special about that distro, or is it just normal. Do you also know If there is any live Gentoo CD or DVD!
Similar Threads
-
By Bob White in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 11:01 PM
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By paunchy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:36 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99

Samsung 980 PRO 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSD MZ-V8P1T0 EC
$115.00

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98

USB 3.2 Metal Flash Drive High Speed Portable USB Memory Stick 1TB 2TB 4TB
$22.15