Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix install on hd

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1

    knoppix install on hd

    First I'm new to linux and I like to install NOPPIX on my hard drive.I have KNOPPIX 3.4 and 3.6 live cd image.
    Now,I don't know the righ step to get any of these cd image installed in my hd.Since I'm very new in linux I need help in how to get into a command shell and what is the command after I have completely booted my knoppix image.Theknx-hdinstall is no working.
    Any help please I'd appreciate be very especific like for some body like me who is a newbie.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    14

    hd install

    try a "Search knoppix.net" first! I think your answer and more you will find there.

    Typ your question in the "box" at the top of the page Search knoppix.net. This question is more than once answered.


Similar Threads

  1. Apt-get better with Debian install than Knoppix install?
    By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
  2. Upgrade Knoppix 3.6 HDD install to Knoppix 3.7 HDD install
    By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
  3. Knoppix install read error around 80%, install another way?
    By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
  4. Knoppix HDD install Vs. regular Debian install
    By Jez in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
  5. saving home from hd-install, so i can install new knoppix
    By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32 picture

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32

$140.00



Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW picture

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW

$1.39



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G picture

Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G

$129.99



SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK picture

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK

$99.99



HPE SK Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH ECC RDIMM Server Memory Module picture

HPE SK Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH ECC RDIMM Server Memory Module

$165.00



Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested picture

Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested

$4200.00



*LOT OF 12* SK Hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T Server Memory  RAM picture

*LOT OF 12* SK Hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T Server Memory RAM

$3500.00



SAMSUNG M393A4K40CB2-CVF 32GB PC4-23400 2933 RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY 32GB 2933MHZ picture

SAMSUNG M393A4K40CB2-CVF 32GB PC4-23400 2933 RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY 32GB 2933MHZ

$239.99



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00