Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix install on hd

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1

    knoppix install on hd

    First I'm new to linux and I like to install NOPPIX on my hard drive.I have KNOPPIX 3.4 and 3.6 live cd image.
    Now,I don't know the righ step to get any of these cd image installed in my hd.Since I'm very new in linux I need help in how to get into a command shell and what is the command after I have completely booted my knoppix image.Theknx-hdinstall is no working.
    Any help please I'd appreciate be very especific like for some body like me who is a newbie.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    14

    hd install

    try a "Search knoppix.net" first! I think your answer and more you will find there.

    Typ your question in the "box" at the top of the page Search knoppix.net. This question is more than once answered.


Similar Threads

  1. Apt-get better with Debian install than Knoppix install?
    By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
  2. Upgrade Knoppix 3.6 HDD install to Knoppix 3.7 HDD install
    By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
  3. Knoppix install read error around 80%, install another way?
    By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
  4. Knoppix HDD install Vs. regular Debian install
    By Jez in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
  5. saving home from hd-install, so i can install new knoppix
    By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ

$195.00



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$175.00



HP ProDesk 600 G5  picture

HP ProDesk 600 G5

$99.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Processor with Radeon picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Processor with Radeon

$385.00



Dell - XPS 13.4

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...

$599.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF

$435.99



AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked picture

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked

$69.99



Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT Intel Core i5-10500 3.10 GHz 8 GB DDR4 Desktop No HDD picture

Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT Intel Core i5-10500 3.10 GHz 8 GB DDR4 Desktop No HDD

$129.99



Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$177.21