try a "Search knoppix.net" first! I think your answer and more you will find there.
Typ your question in the "box" at the top of the page Search knoppix.net. This question is more than once answered.
![]()
First I'm new to linux and I like to install NOPPIX on my hard drive.I have KNOPPIX 3.4 and 3.6 live cd image.
Now,I don't know the righ step to get any of these cd image installed in my hd.Since I'm very new in linux I need help in how to get into a command shell and what is the command after I have completely booted my knoppix image.Theknx-hdinstall is no working.
Any help please I'd appreciate be very especific like for some body like me who is a newbie.
try a "Search knoppix.net" first! I think your answer and more you will find there.
Typ your question in the "box" at the top of the page Search knoppix.net. This question is more than once answered.
![]()

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00