-
How do I change screen resolution in iceWM?
Hey I just tried using IceWM on Knoppix3.4 LiveCD(By passing cheatcodes at boot time) and I like the clean interface and speed...But I seem to be stuck. Is there no way to change the screen resolution and refresh rate without restarting X or restarting Knoppix? Or is that option only available in integrated desktop environments like KDE? If anyone knows the widget, shortcut, command, whatever that I can use to change my resolution quickly from within window mangers like IceWM, please share your wisdom!
Similar Threads
-
By god in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:33 AM
-
By s2smhfrom2005 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 03:17 PM
-
By brainstorm in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 AM
-
By mheight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By ndori in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$537.49

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30