-
How do I change screen resolution in iceWM?
Hey I just tried using IceWM on Knoppix3.4 LiveCD(By passing cheatcodes at boot time) and I like the clean interface and speed...But I seem to be stuck. Is there no way to change the screen resolution and refresh rate without restarting X or restarting Knoppix? Or is that option only available in integrated desktop environments like KDE? If anyone knows the widget, shortcut, command, whatever that I can use to change my resolution quickly from within window mangers like IceWM, please share your wisdom!
Similar Threads
-
By god in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:33 AM
-
By s2smhfrom2005 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 03:17 PM
-
By brainstorm in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:49 AM
-
By mheight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By ndori in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99