-
Knoppix 3.6 on HD ok, but why SYSLOG is empty ???
Hi all,
I succesfully installed Knoppix 3.6 with kernel 2.6 on my hd.
All is gone right, and after installation I successfully upgraded my system with DSELECT.
Not only, but I succesfully replaced the kernel with 2.6.8, and again all is right.
I have a problem with PureFTPd, so I searched /var/log/syslog and...
...SURPRISE...
The file is empty!
root.adm and 640, but 0 bytes!
Why?
This is the first time that I set-up a linux system with a 2.6 kernel: Syslog is changed?
Please help me!!
Ciao!
Marco.
Similar Threads
-
By zardoz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By shawgo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By Blether in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 01:13 AM
-
By Idletask in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00