-
Web-based ICQ (ICQ2GO - Jawa based) with Knoppix
I am using Knoppix 3.2 (2003-02-23 version)
I tested the Web-based ICQ (ICQ2GO - Jawa based) from http://go.icq.com but Conqueror crashes quite often.
I also tested ICQ2GO with Red Hat 7.2 and Netscape 7.0, it works well without any problems.
Is this a Conqueror/Knoppix problem or what else?
Thanks.
Maurizio
-
In my experience, Konqueror seems to have problems with Java. it works occasionally, and it fails occasionally.
Use Mozilla instead. For me, it works on more websites than Knoqueror, but YMMV.
-
Re: Web-based ICQ (ICQ2GO - Jawa based) with Knoppix

Originally Posted by
pilovis
I am using Knoppix 3.2 (2003-02-23 version)
I tested the Web-based ICQ (ICQ2GO - Jawa based) from
http://go.icq.com but Conqueror crashes quite often.
I also tested ICQ2GO with Red Hat 7.2 and Netscape 7.0, it works well without any problems.
Is this a Conqueror/Knoppix problem or what else?
Thanks.
Maurizio
definitely use Mozilla. It is a bit more pokey than Konqi, but it is also more stable, at the moment, and supports more plugins in more robust ways.
Similar Threads
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By bluecinnabar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 03:21 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 01:55 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
-
By antti in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-14-2003, 10:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99