-
Junior Member
registered user
Compiling C files
Hi,
I was reading the manual, but I didn't find the answer I was looking for. I've got an win32 environment, with Windows XP. As I understood, KNOPPIX boots in the begining of the start up of the computer - so there's no doubts there. My question is: can I compile C projects ( with C source files in the disk - in win32 ) to run in Linux? Is KNOPPIX a cross compiler?
Please answer as accurate as possible.
Best regards,
Kepler
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:44 AM
-
By kepler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:26 PM
-
By Liquidant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99