-
How to install ppscsi-patch
Hi
My daughter has an older machine with an external MO-drive. I do need the module ppscsi and epst. I have downloaded the patch, but do not understand the instructions, that come with it. I t may be a language problem, because english is not my native tongue. Is there anyone that can explain it better or tell me, where I can find a better or more detailed instruction. Here is the instruction:
-----
To apply the patch, execute
"/usr/src/kernel-patches/all/apply/linux-ppscsi-2_4_10" in the kernel
source directory. Or setup kernel-package to apply the patches on-the-fly.
------
I guess, the first part means, that I should apply the patch while compiling. That's not, what I want to do. I guess I want to do the 'on-the-fly'. But what means 'Setup kernel-package'?
Thanks for any kind of help.
Jürgen
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-20-2006, 09:07 PM
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 07:10 AM
-
By eracerbit in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 12:48 AM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 13
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 03:39 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 08:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00