-
External JAZ 2GB Parallel Drive
I downloaded the iomegaware for linux. I tried modprobe imm, ppa and none of them worked. I don't know where to go next! If I have iomegaware which is this http://www.iomega.com/software/linuxtools.html
(Parallel Port) Parallel Port Zip 100 or 250 drive with imm.o or ppa.o drivers
Well I mean I have my JAZ drive turned on and plugged in with no disk. Maybe that is the reason. I'll try that right now. I'll boot up to knoppix 2 and do the modprobe imm or modprobe ppa
But one problem is that I don't know howto run the iw software for it. I mean I don't know what to type to run it
I'm thinking it's just iw -Settings+options i'll get to that once I detect this under knoppix.
-
RE
Ok seems I put a disk in and did a modprobe ppa and it worked fine
Then I tried mounting it with mount /dev/sda /mnt/jaz
and I get an error about the filesystem. I must specify the filesystem of the disk. Now i'm trying to figure out howto do that with some research but if someone knows post quick! 
Then i'll mount it then try and get the iw to work!
-
re
It's alright everyone i mounted -t hfs /dev/sda /mnt/jaz
And everything went well. Now I'm going to transfer the files. ok hmm now i just need to do a full copy. I'll do that from startx
I have to mount the /dev/hda4 with -rw
i'm so happy
Similar Threads
-
By freelysj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2005, 02:44 PM
-
By pubo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
-
By Aldago in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:45 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 11:45 PM
-
By Scarletdown in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91