-
Modprobe.conf missing after HD install in 2.6.7 kernel boot
I can not find modprobe.conf in etc/ directory when I boot into 2.6.7 kernel. I need to add a few bttv options to have it recognize my dvb-s card on boot. Otherwise it hangs. Am I missing something. Can I generate this from the modules.conf and how? Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By riscbroker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 08:49 PM
-
By BillS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 06:58 PM
-
By giosoftware in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 01:54 PM
-
By sobriquet in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:24 PM
-
By PhilMills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72