-
seek Swedish soccer cheers
I've posted this already on the Gentoo forums. for sanity-sake I thought I would ask all the Linux communities...
my son is 16-years-old and has a friend from Stockholm on his soccer team (they are in boarding school).
I would like to have some useful cheers to use for Wilhelm in his games. Last Saturday Wilhelm scored a goal and I wished I knew how to shout "nice goal Wilhelm way to go" or something.
I am looking for appropriate things to shout in Swedish at a soccer game.
-
Junior Member
registered user
man are you lucky i dont know swedish...
Similar Threads
-
By golfer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 05:17 PM
-
By jtelep in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:30 AM
-
By zottel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 12:21 AM
-
By lost in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 07:33 PM
-
By janne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2002, 06:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99