man are you lucky i dont know swedish...
I've posted this already on the Gentoo forums. for sanity-sake I thought I would ask all the Linux communities...
my son is 16-years-old and has a friend from Stockholm on his soccer team (they are in boarding school).
I would like to have some useful cheers to use for Wilhelm in his games. Last Saturday Wilhelm scored a goal and I wished I knew how to shout "nice goal Wilhelm way to go" or something.
I am looking for appropriate things to shout in Swedish at a soccer game.
man are you lucky i dont know swedish...

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99