-
Connecting to the Internet (part 2)
Hi again!
First, thanks, Shah, for answering so promptly!
I forgot to mention the following:
1) I downloaded Knoppix free of charge, burned it on CD then booted it from it. So far so good...
2) I'm no computer genius...
3) My OS in everyday life is (don't laugh!) Windows XP SP2...
Aside from the fact that I can't access the web under Linux/Knoppix, I love the penguin just fine, and I would really like to solve this problem.
I'm going to try and adjust the stuff you told me about...
Don't be surprised to hear from again...
Cordially
HT
Similar Threads
-
By -=Unstoppable=- in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
-
By plasmakills in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 04:56 AM
-
By wikid009 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By bulio in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM System x3850 X5 (7145AC1) Server w/ 2x Xeon X760, 32GB +Storage, 2x PSU
$299.99