-
Senior Member
registered user
Icewm vs Icewm-gnome?
Hi;
I'm an icewm so I was pleased to see that knoppix has it.
I installed knoppix to my hard drive and I noticed that it has an "icewm" and an "icewm-gnome".
Is there any difference between the two?
The only thing I noticed was that icewm-gnome appears to be compiled to have the menu of gnome programs.
I also noticed that there is .icewm in my home directory. Where is icewm picking up the prefs from then?
Thanks in advance
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 06:12 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By uraclea2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By kscott9 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 04:12 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 512GB PCIe NVMe m.2 SSD Solid State Drive MZVLW512HMJP-000L7 MZ-VLB5120
$51.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00