It has 160 M. I don't think that is the problem, the Knoppix disk runs ok on my laptop which also has 160M. I don't think it even gets to the point of checking how much memory there is, it freezes at only the 3rd or 4th line of startup script.
It has 160 M. I don't think that is the problem, the Knoppix disk runs ok on my laptop which also has 160M. I don't think it even gets to the point of checking how much memory there is, it freezes at only the 3rd or 4th line of startup script.

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00