-
Yes, unfourtunatly zeroing the drive is not an option as I have an "entrenched" windows partition on the same drive. I'll try installing Lilo chrooted into the drive.
I guess I need to get better at scripting and see if I can't contribute anything positive..instead of just repeating the same things other users have been saying.
Thanks for the ideas and input!!!!!
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 01:17 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By pblue in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By MorskNorsk in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 06:03 AM
-
By Calman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99