Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: problem remaking the ISO-file

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    12

    problem remaking the ISO-file

    I extract my ISO file to my computer where I do my changes, but then I write it on a cd, but it isn't booting.

    what am I doing wrong?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2

    Re: problem remaking the ISO-file

    Quote Originally Posted by ska_p_te
    I extract my ISO file to my computer where I do my changes, but then I write it on a cd, but it isn't booting.

    what am I doing wrong?
    hi
    i am doing the same thing
    i mean i want to make my own knoppix customized cd
    plz tell me how to start
    and where to start

Similar Threads

  1. Minor Text File Problem, Transfer file in ASCII
    By bonkas in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
  2. NTFS File permissions problem...
    By simkin101 in forum General Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:55 PM
  3. problem: only 10MB iso file
    By jdaum in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:13 AM
  4. Problem writing to DOS file-system...
    By Bidi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:57 AM
  5. problem extracting and remaking iso file system
    By covici in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12 picture

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12

$1599.99



SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK picture

SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK

$299.99



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$184.95



Lot Of 25 16GB PC4 2133P 2400T 2666V RAM DIMM ECC Server Memory *From Scrap* picture

Lot Of 25 16GB PC4 2133P 2400T 2666V RAM DIMM ECC Server Memory *From Scrap*

$1999.99



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM picture

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM

$499.99



M321R8GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 64GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 ES Memory picture

M321R8GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 64GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 ES Memory

$1999.00



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$137.70



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98