Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: problem remaking the ISO-file

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    12

    problem remaking the ISO-file

    I extract my ISO file to my computer where I do my changes, but then I write it on a cd, but it isn't booting.

    what am I doing wrong?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2

    Re: problem remaking the ISO-file

    Quote Originally Posted by ska_p_te
    I extract my ISO file to my computer where I do my changes, but then I write it on a cd, but it isn't booting.

    what am I doing wrong?
    hi
    i am doing the same thing
    i mean i want to make my own knoppix customized cd
    plz tell me how to start
    and where to start

Similar Threads

  1. Minor Text File Problem, Transfer file in ASCII
    By bonkas in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 11:07 AM
  2. NTFS File permissions problem...
    By simkin101 in forum General Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:55 PM
  3. problem: only 10MB iso file
    By jdaum in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:13 AM
  4. Problem writing to DOS file-system...
    By Bidi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:57 AM
  5. problem extracting and remaking iso file system
    By covici in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11

$250.00



Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors picture

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors

$290.00



AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4 picture

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4

$279.99



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW

$399.00



Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2  / SR19W   3.30GHz 25MB  8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011 picture

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011

$30.00



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 256GB - Good

$474.99



SGIN 17.3

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD

$229.99