-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok I'm stuped
You said this will be 1 gig compressed will it still work like 3.6 I am pretty new to linux knoppix anything but windows. So I'll still be able to write this to a CD and that like I do now. Someone said you will have to put somethings on the HDD if so can someone point me to a document on doing that. THANKS.
Similar Threads
-
By andyzweb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00