-
Cdrecording doesn't work with 2.6.8
Ran 2.6.8 quite happily for a while until I tried to burn a CD, didn't work. I tried every kernel parameter for the device in lilo I could think of with no joy, so I compiled a 2.6.7 and cdrecording ran immediately.
Is there some patch I could use for 2.6.8 or is it better to just wait for a working kernel?
Similar Threads
-
By RedCharlie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE H310M S2P Motherboard
$55.99