Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: problem with ipw2100

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6

    problem with ipw2100

    Hello!!

    My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

    I'm going to comment you my problem:

    When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

    Thanks a lot for the answers

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    36

    Re: problem with ipw2100

    Quote Originally Posted by vallejo
    Hello!!

    My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

    I'm going to comment you my problem:

    When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

    Thanks a lot for the answers
    as root
    #modprobe ipw2100
    #pump -i eth1

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6
    Hello, I think that the problem is solved. I comment ipw2100 line in /etc/modules and the wireless work correctly.

    I see this solution in kanotix forum.

    Thanks for answer.

Similar Threads

  1. ipw2100 firmware problem on bootup
    By leif81 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 07:03 PM
  2. problem with ipw2100
    By vallejo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:31 PM
  3. problem with ipw2100
    By vallejo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
  4. No WLAN adapter found (ipw2100)
    By ziginet in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:37 PM
  5. Install new ipw2100 driver
    By BlueEyes in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16) picture

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)

$64.99



16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS

$65.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$199.99



Lot of 40 Mixed 16GB Ram Sticks DDR4 Laptop Mixed Brands & Speeds - All Tested picture

Lot of 40 Mixed 16GB Ram Sticks DDR4 Laptop Mixed Brands & Speeds - All Tested

$2399.99



Crucial DDR4 Pro 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3200 UDIMM ECC 288-Pin CP32G4DFRA32A.M16FF picture

Crucial DDR4 Pro 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3200 UDIMM ECC 288-Pin CP32G4DFRA32A.M16FF

$640.00



F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory picture

F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory

$159.00



Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB(1x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz HP52U40S8MA-16FRAE picture

Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB(1x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz HP52U40S8MA-16FRAE

$170.00



(Set of 2) G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 8GB Gaming RAM / F4-2666C15Q-32GRB picture

(Set of 2) G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 8GB Gaming RAM / F4-2666C15Q-32GRB

$69.99



Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 SDRAM DIMM 288-Pin Desktop RAM 2-Module Kit 2 x 8 picture

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 SDRAM DIMM 288-Pin Desktop RAM 2-Module Kit 2 x 8

$75.00



16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980 picture

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980

$39.99