Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: problem with ipw2100

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6

    problem with ipw2100

    Hello!!

    My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

    I'm going to comment you my problem:

    When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

    Thanks a lot for the answers

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    36

    Re: problem with ipw2100

    Quote Originally Posted by vallejo
    Hello!!

    My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

    I'm going to comment you my problem:

    When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

    Thanks a lot for the answers
    as root
    #modprobe ipw2100
    #pump -i eth1

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6
    Hello, I think that the problem is solved. I comment ipw2100 line in /etc/modules and the wireless work correctly.

    I see this solution in kanotix forum.

    Thanks for answer.

Similar Threads

  1. ipw2100 firmware problem on bootup
    By leif81 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 07:03 PM
  2. problem with ipw2100
    By vallejo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:31 PM
  3. problem with ipw2100
    By vallejo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
  4. No WLAN adapter found (ipw2100)
    By ziginet in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:37 PM
  5. Install new ipw2100 driver
    By BlueEyes in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1690.40



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$102.99



Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$452.53



1TB 2TB 4TB Portable SSD Type-C External Hard Drive USB 3.1 High Speed PC picture

1TB 2TB 4TB Portable SSD Type-C External Hard Drive USB 3.1 High Speed PC

$15.99



Western Digital 1TB 3.5

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive

$34.99