-
Junior Member
registered user
apache2 issues with pictures and stylesheets
I'm actually using the newest morphix..
I installed apache2 with apt-get. When I ask it for an html file, i get the file but theres no stylesheet loaded and all the pictures are broken. The apache error log says that the files do not exist. However, I can copy the path that it says DNE and ls it no problem. They are in /var/www, the debian default.
Even weirder, is when I chroot into the environment when it is still on a HD and I run apache from there, it all works liek a charm. Is it a read-only issue? man am i lost...
-dave
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-08-2006, 03:35 AM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:22 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:23 AM
-
By n3150nao in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:40 PM
-
By rushworld in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 03:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99