I use Kanotix (latest version BH 9A) with the Speedtouch USB modem with PPPoATM without any problems. There is a menu GUI for both PPPoATM and PPPoE. I moved to Kanotix from Knoppix for this reason.
drb
Hi again!
I tried every tack in the book... No dice! I can't bring my laptop to acknowledge there IS an ADSL modem connected on one of my USB ports... I tried on a friend's computer (she uses a SpeedTouch modem while I've got a BeWan): no dice again... So, to summarize, booting from Knoppix on CD is well and fine, but if I'm confined to working local, what good is it?!
Somebody help me, pulleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!
I use Kanotix (latest version BH 9A) with the Speedtouch USB modem with PPPoATM without any problems. There is a menu GUI for both PPPoATM and PPPoE. I moved to Kanotix from Knoppix for this reason.
drb
which one ?Originally Posted by HornyToad

HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99