Hello,
I understand what you are saying. Is it needed to give some specific command(s) to enable the writing? Do you copy the files to there?
How do you do it and configure it? And how do I put the FAT partition with read or write?
Regards,
Kepler
Hello,
I understand what you are saying. Is it needed to give some specific command(s) to enable the writing? Do you copy the files to there?
How do you do it and configure it? And how do I put the FAT partition with read or write?
Regards,
Kepler

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00