The 3.7 version can be found here: http://livelinux.antesis.org/knoppix/
As far as I know, knoppix-gamer comes with a German computer magazine http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14576
Where can nobs like me fint the knoppix gamer edition and the 3.7 version.
Thomas![]()
The 3.7 version can be found here: http://livelinux.antesis.org/knoppix/
As far as I know, knoppix-gamer comes with a German computer magazine http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14576
I thought the 3.7 version was a DVD kitchen sink edition, right? In the link above, I see a 699MB ISO....
Is 3.7 the latest CD version? Or is a new CD version coming as 3.8 soon?
Regards,
AJG

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00