The 3.7 version can be found here: http://livelinux.antesis.org/knoppix/
As far as I know, knoppix-gamer comes with a German computer magazine http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14576
Where can nobs like me fint the knoppix gamer edition and the 3.7 version.
Thomas![]()
The 3.7 version can be found here: http://livelinux.antesis.org/knoppix/
As far as I know, knoppix-gamer comes with a German computer magazine http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14576
I thought the 3.7 version was a DVD kitchen sink edition, right? In the link above, I see a 699MB ISO....
Is 3.7 the latest CD version? Or is a new CD version coming as 3.8 soon?
Regards,
AJG

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00