I thought the 3.7 version was a DVD kitchen sink edition, right? In the link above, I see a 699MB ISO....
Is 3.7 the latest CD version? Or is a new CD version coming as 3.8 soon?
Regards,
AJG
I thought the 3.7 version was a DVD kitchen sink edition, right? In the link above, I see a 699MB ISO....
Is 3.7 the latest CD version? Or is a new CD version coming as 3.8 soon?
Regards,
AJG

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00