Uninstall the OpenOffice that comes with your cd (apt-get remove openoffice-de-en).
Download version you want from http://www.openoffice.org and install it.
Hi everyone. I just installed Knoppix on my hard drive and really enjoy it. However, I see that Open Office has switched from english to german in the process. I've tried looking to see how to switch it back, but being new to Linux, I'm afraid I can't seem to get there. Can anyone point me in the direction of a configuration file and any steps to bring the Office suite back to english. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.
Uninstall the OpenOffice that comes with your cd (apt-get remove openoffice-de-en).
Download version you want from http://www.openoffice.org and install it.
Thanks Mark. That solved my problem. I'm really impressed by both the Knoppix installation and the wealth of knowledge available. I hope once I get to know my way around Linux a bit better, I'll be able to help others too. Thanks again for the very prompt reply.Originally Posted by markleong

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00