-
Junior Member
registered user
Cannot combine danish keyboard with english language. Bug?
I'm trying to get Knoppix 3.2 (beta 2003-03-28) to boot in english language and with danish keyboard support, but cannot succed. I used to do this the following way in Knoppiz 3.1 (beta 2003-01-20):
Code:
APPEND lang=en keyboard=da wheelmouse xkeyboard=dk ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init apm=power-off hda=scsi hdb=scsi hdc=scsi hdd=scsi hde=scsi hdf=scsi hdg=scsi hdh=scsi vga=791 initrd=miniroot.gz nomce quiet BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix
I've tried that in 3.2, and also using lang=us instead of lang=en, but in both cases I end up with a german desktop. Danish keyboard works however.
Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By niknik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 07:53 PM
-
By linuxrob in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 01:40 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By bohm2009 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$95.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99