-
Senior Member
registered user
Jester^,
I could not get my save config file read during boot up.
It wants/needs a 20 character passwd. Some kind of encripted passwd?
paul
I'm running 3.2 v.3-24 on a computer at school and the password is for the home not the config file, when I boot it gives me the password error but I continue and when I'm in kde as user knoppix the home file is being used. So what I take that to mean is that during boot it is trying to load the home for root (just a guess).
My saveconfig is not working either (see 3-28 changelog), but so far it appears that PH home is working at least partially, as I haven't used it much so far, all of my kde user settings were kept on reboot but printer and system settings were not.
rock
Similar Threads
-
By niknik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 07:53 PM
-
By linuxrob in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 01:40 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By bohm2009 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00