-
I can't see win partitions from Knoppix
I' ve just intalled knoppix on my computer and I don't know much about it. When I booted from live CD I could see all pertitions - everithing, but after installation it sees only it's own partition - doesn't see Windows(NTFS and FAT32) partitions and also CD-Drive
. How can I solve this problem. Also how can I learn basic Linux commands.
-
Senior Member
registered user
basic linux comands. here you have a decent one, not 100% up tpo date but 99% or so http://floppix.com/labs.html.
as for the partitions, what does say?
and the comand might help some.
tell me what these comands say and i might be able to help you edit your fstab (most likely only thing needed) , just a few lines of text.
Similar Threads
-
By spyhome in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 04:15 PM
-
By Jim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By majikman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:38 AM
-
By ZeroOne in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By John in Brisbane in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00