-
XF86config and knoppix on my hard drive
I've hit just one snag since installing knoppix on my hard disk, and I suspect it's because Knoppix autoconfigures xf86. My monitor is a little quirky and has a range of refresh rates different enough that I have to specify them myself. I've tried running XF86Config and I've tried editing the files manually, but everytime I restart the files are reverted to their default state. It's not a huge problem as the default refresh rate works at 1024x768, but I would enjoy being able to change resolutions
any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By plazzmex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-19-2006, 11:41 AM
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By knoxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00