Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I can't see win partitions from Knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1

    I can't see win partitions from Knoppix

    I' ve just intalled knoppix on my computer and I don't know much about it. When I booted from live CD I could see all pertitions - everithing, but after installation it sees only it's own partition - doesn't see Windows(NTFS and FAT32) partitions and also CD-Drive . How can I solve this problem. Also how can I learn basic Linux commands.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,516
    basic linux comands. here you have a decent one, not 100% up tpo date but 99% or so http://floppix.com/labs.html.
    as for the partitions, what does
    Code:
    fdisk -l
    say?

    and the comand
    Code:
    dmesg|grep hd
    might help some.
    tell me what these comands say and i might be able to help you edit your fstab (most likely only thing needed) , just a few lines of text.

Similar Threads

  1. Does Knoppix from USB Stick with 2 partitions
    By spyhome in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 04:15 PM
  2. Windows/Knoppix Partitions
    By Jim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:49 PM
  3. Knoppix keeps hiding my partitions
    By majikman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:38 AM
  4. Knoppix installer and partitions help
    By ZeroOne in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 08:53 AM
  5. FAT32 Partitions with Knoppix
    By John in Brisbane in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$344.74



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI  32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included picture

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included

$8150.00



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact  Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch

$179.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch. picture

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.

$95.62