-
I can't see win partitions from Knoppix
I' ve just intalled knoppix on my computer and I don't know much about it. When I booted from live CD I could see all pertitions - everithing, but after installation it sees only it's own partition - doesn't see Windows(NTFS and FAT32) partitions and also CD-Drive
. How can I solve this problem. Also how can I learn basic Linux commands.
Similar Threads
-
By spyhome in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 04:15 PM
-
By Jim in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By majikman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:38 AM
-
By ZeroOne in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By John in Brisbane in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39

8 Inch Floppy Disk Lot of 109 Assorted Brands Maxell KAO Vintage Media Games Ins
$195.00

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72