Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: problem with ipw2100

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6

    problem with ipw2100

    Hello!!

    My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

    I'm going to comment you my problem:

    When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

    Thanks a lot for the answers

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    36

    Re: problem with ipw2100

    Quote Originally Posted by vallejo
    Hello!!

    My English is not very good, so sorry for my faults

    I'm going to comment you my problem:

    When I runing Knoppix 3.7 on CD with Kernel 2.6, my ipw2100 card works in an appropiate way and connectes with all wlan, but when I install Knoppix on Hdd the card isnīt found and the modules are charged.

    Thanks a lot for the answers
    as root
    #modprobe ipw2100
    #pump -i eth1

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    6
    Hello, I think that the problem is solved. I comment ipw2100 line in /etc/modules and the wireless work correctly.

    I see this solution in kanotix forum.

    Thanks for answer.

Similar Threads

  1. ipw2100 firmware problem on bootup
    By leif81 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 07:03 PM
  2. problem with ipw2100
    By vallejo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:31 PM
  3. problem with ipw2100
    By vallejo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
  4. No WLAN adapter found (ipw2100)
    By ziginet in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:37 PM
  5. Install new ipw2100 driver
    By BlueEyes in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold picture

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold

$749.99



Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$157.30



HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage picture

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage

$157.93



Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX picture

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX

$89.95



Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s picture

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s

$81.39



Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks picture

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks

$79.00



Vintage Sperry Rand Univac Mainframe Control Board Gold IC Rare Piece Of History picture

Vintage Sperry Rand Univac Mainframe Control Board Gold IC Rare Piece Of History

$284.95



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$799.00



IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on

$500.00