-
Re: KNOPPIX menu in wmaker???
right ... just found that .. sorry, should read to the bottom of papers .. however, how does one configure or start wmaker once knoppix is hd-installed, as I have it ? Any tips ?
It can't find a 'display' in my case [I have tried '-display :0.1', but that may have to do with multi-display - which may be a problem as well as I use a multihead capable Matrox 450 .. with one screen only though ?]
thanx : ed

Originally Posted by
Dave_Bechtel
--If you are running from the CD, you have to use the cheat codes at boot. I think it's ' knoppix desktop=wmaker '.

Originally Posted by
bongaerts
how do you get wmaker to run ? I get error messages ' .. window manager is already running ..' when itry that .. ?
thanx : ed

Originally Posted by
jensen
How do I get to the KNOPPIX menu when using wmaker? I can't find it...
This is the menu that contains "save configuration" etc. -Lars.
Similar Threads
-
By fstephens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 07:57 AM
-
By zroiy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 09:00 AM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By wk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:17 PM
-
By jex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 07:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00