While reading the current issue of PC magizine I noticed something in the Feedback section.
Intresting, I wonder if he is a member of this forum?KNOPPIX LINUX ROCKS!
I have always been an avid fan of Microsoft and its OS. However, John C. Dvorak's mention of Knoppix Linux (Inside Track, August 17) has changed my entire outlook. Since my first boot of Knoppix from the ISO image, I have been obsessed with this OS and its software suite. The fact that it costs me nothing, "except for the 10-cent CD-R," has turned me into a Linux fiend.
I sing the praises of Knoppix to all who will listen, I have given everyone I know a copy of the ISO image, including my wife. (No honey, I am not a computer geek: I bench press!) I am building a new PC, and you can bet that Knoppix 3.6 will be the OS. Thank you for bringing such an outstanding product to the forefront.
KENNETH DARBY
Anyway, I found the article.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1628484,00.asp

$3650.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89