While reading the current issue of PC magizine I noticed something in the Feedback section.
Intresting, I wonder if he is a member of this forum?KNOPPIX LINUX ROCKS!
I have always been an avid fan of Microsoft and its OS. However, John C. Dvorak's mention of Knoppix Linux (Inside Track, August 17) has changed my entire outlook. Since my first boot of Knoppix from the ISO image, I have been obsessed with this OS and its software suite. The fact that it costs me nothing, "except for the 10-cent CD-R," has turned me into a Linux fiend.
I sing the praises of Knoppix to all who will listen, I have given everyone I know a copy of the ISO image, including my wife. (No honey, I am not a computer geek: I bench press!) I am building a new PC, and you can bet that Knoppix 3.6 will be the OS. Thank you for bringing such an outstanding product to the forefront.
KENNETH DARBY
Anyway, I found the article.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1628484,00.asp

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95
x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50
LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
LOT OF 8 MICRON 32GB 4GX72 DDR3 SERVER RAM MTA40ALF4G72MDZ-1G6E4B40B
$750.00
Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95