While reading the current issue of PC magizine I noticed something in the Feedback section.
Intresting, I wonder if he is a member of this forum?KNOPPIX LINUX ROCKS!
I have always been an avid fan of Microsoft and its OS. However, John C. Dvorak's mention of Knoppix Linux (Inside Track, August 17) has changed my entire outlook. Since my first boot of Knoppix from the ISO image, I have been obsessed with this OS and its software suite. The fact that it costs me nothing, "except for the 10-cent CD-R," has turned me into a Linux fiend.
I sing the praises of Knoppix to all who will listen, I have given everyone I know a copy of the ISO image, including my wife. (No honey, I am not a computer geek: I bench press!) I am building a new PC, and you can bet that Knoppix 3.6 will be the OS. Thank you for bringing such an outstanding product to the forefront.
KENNETH DARBY
Anyway, I found the article.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1628484,00.asp

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00